Exports of AgroFood Products
AgroFood sector worldwide has to face many challenges, but it has to exploit all the opportunities which are undoubtedly exist. To make this possible, a well-designed system is required that is configured with an approach based on common sense, on strategic planning and on a vision for sustainability, in contrast to what has been done until now and which was targeted only to the value and profit.
The workshop is an introductory approach so as the participants to acquire basic knowledge and skills in development of agro-food businesses with export direction.
By the end of the course students will be able to:
- To perform the basic steps of development and management of an agro-food export company (PESTEL-SWOTAnalysis-Market Research)
- To understand the concept of branding in agro-food sector
- To evaluate the export ability of an agro-food export enterprise
- To obtain the big picture regarding the use of all necessary modern tools (Internet Site, Social Media, Gamification) for the effective presence of the agro-food business abroad
Who should attend:
- Producers of agro-food products
- Managers/Executives/Employees of Agro-Food enterprises
- Individuals or New Producers that want to develop or/and expand their export activities of their agro-food products
By using modern training techniques and tools in a structured framework that has the form of a workshop with many practical exercises that integrate the disciplines which are referred to the workshop’s topics, participants will be able to implement immediately and effectively what they have learned.
Dimitra E. Zervaki, ΕΜΒΑ, PMP, ΤΤΤ